It's that time of the month again: the period. We want this week to be as smooth as it can be and sometimes struggling with sanitary napkins or tampons isn't the way to go. And with that, these products can contain: dioxines (can harm the brain), chloor, ftalates (chemical substance which makes stuff flexible), pesticides, asbestos, microplastics and glue. Doesn't sound very appealing to put into your body. Ready for something new? Try this menstrual cup bij Fair Squared. You can use it for years, when you treat it with care. That saves you a whole load of money when buying tampons. You can leave the cup in for up to 12 hours, instead of 8 hours with tampons. The cup comes in two sizes, M (13 ml) and L (16 ml). The size depends on how much you bleed and whether you gave birth to a baby. Curious for more about the cup? Read the blog by our Veerle (in Dutch) on her experience.
Choose today this menstrual cup by Fair Squared:
- save a bunch of money when buying tampons (wrapped in plastic)
- you can leave it in for up to 12 hours
- doesn't contain chemicals
- available in size M or L (check size guide below)
- 100% Fairtrade rubber from Sri Lanka
- 100% vegan
More benefits and info about the cup in this blog (Dutch).
The cup comes in a box of cardboard with a small plastic window, unfortunately. With the cup there's a little cotton bag in where you can store it clean and dry.
100% Fairtrade rubber
- Size M: for women under the age of 30, small body physique, virgins, shorter vagina, no vaginal birth
- Size L: for the average woman, above the age of 30, average length vagina, vaginal birth (so also when you give birth vaginally and you're under the age of 30!)