A plant-based cleansing soap with a fresh citrus scent. Hand-poured in individual batches, made with natural extracts and oils to hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Glycerin, a natural humectant to retain moisture.
- Shea Butter, deeply moisturizing, naturally rich in vitamins A and E.
- Cucumber oil, a natural astringent with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bergamot oil, aids circulation and promotes healthy skin.
- Vitamin E, a natural anti-inflammatory, helps hydrate and heal.
- Coconut oil, known for its protective and restorative benefits.
Made with 98% natural ingredients. Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers.
Do you also choose this Bergamot and Amber body soap by Bath House?
- natural ingredients
- easy to use
- free from chemical substances
- 100% vegan
The soap (100 grams) is covered in a paper wrap. Totally plastic free!
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Oleate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Myristate, Sodium Chloride, Pumice, Glyceryl Mono Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Thiosulphate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene.